- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Minden US
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Manager is responsible for Company's ability to reliably and profitably deliver complex projects over the life of a program. This role depends on the Project Manager’s ability to effectively listen, communicate and gain cooperation from customers, vendors and internal stakeholders.
Success requires the ability to apply business skills combined with technical skillsets to analyze performance, lead change initiatives, budget, manage and control complex initiatives to drive project performance to meet objectives. He or she will understand all aspects of the project delivery process from requirements analysis; budgeting; planning; scope management through delivery and contract close out.
The Project Manager is accountable for the on-time and on-budget completion of project deliverables. They are expected to adhere to Company’s PMO procedures, processes, training. The Project Manager will review and critically assess other departments work schedules, capacity plans, customer requirements, scheduling and other needs of the program.
- The project manager will “own” the project scope, budget, timeline and delivery
- Prepare internal weekly reports on project status, resource needs, budget adherence
- Maintain the CCPM project network as part of the assigned project portfolio.
- Be the primary customer contact for project scheduling, activity prioritization, contractual issues and budget. The project manager is the key point of contact with regards to project scope, schedule and change orders.
- Manage the business activity of the project – accountable for risk management, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Ensure that all customer actions and requests are responded to in a timely, comprehensive, and accurate manner.
- Plan and monitor all project phases from requirements analysis and initial planning to delivery and contract close out.
- Establish and monitor adherence to project plans and schedules, identify problems and actively manage recovery
- Generate presentations ensuring that project scope, budget and schedule is accurately communicated to the customer.
- Lead project meetings
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual, and reliable attendance as set by the supervisor according to handbook guidelines consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Abide by all safety, quality, personnel, and other policies as applicable. Work Qualifications:
- Formal education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 3-5 years related experience with both shop floor and project management experience
- Computer Skills: Must be able to use common office software and engineering software systems, including MS Projects. Certificates and Licenses: PMP or other project management certification encouraged
About the company