- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Location: Malvern, PA
Role: Project Manager
Position: Full Time
- Network System Segmentation Project Manager. This is a project management role on a strategic security program. This team is looking to identify an experienced project leader with the ability to drive business results An individual in this role should expect to Facilitate working sessions to elicit requirements Develop and manage project plans and schedules.
- Contributes expertise to project deliverables and milestones.
- Proactively identify risks issues dependencies decisions and escalate as necessary Communicate project status and issues regularly to stakeholders Build and foster collaborative team relationships.
- Required skills and knowledge Experience in information technology or information security.
- Experience leading a team and setting direction for complex technology implementations.
- Excellent analytical problem solving influence and persuasion skills.
- Strong executive presence written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office tools Outlook create and send e mails schedule meetings book conference rooms Project develop and maintain a schedule with dependencies resources milestones etc.
- Excel create advanced formulas pivot tables charts PowerPoint create slide decks for a variety of audiences Teams engage collaboratively with team members share documentation Specialized knowledge and skills preferred PMP Project Management Professional certification or CSM Certified Scrum Master CISSP Certified Information System Security professional or GSEC GIAC Security Essentials Certification Familiarity with Atlassian Tools Confluence JIRA.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.