- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- ATLANTA BUCKHEAD, GA
The Creative Group in Atlanta is seeking a Sr. Project Manager to add to growing agency team in Vinings. This Project Manager would be a key liaison between the creative and production team. If you have print + P.O.P experience, this may be the role for you!
• Manage projects including the collection of assets and information from inception to completion, and must be proactive, quick thinking, a problem solver and ultra-organized, ensuring account satisfaction and service excellence.
• Project manage the day-to-day execution and optimization of Creative Services projects -assessing marketing needs, determining goals and coordinating projects.
• Maintain knowledge of visual merchandising goals and brand standards focused on POP materials. This includes resolving and escalating issues and barriers.
• Work closely with the designers, copywriters, traffic managers and production staff to ensure all deadlines are met on time.
• Expensive POP experience is required.
• 5-8 years of print production experience.
• Detailed track record of successful print purchasing experience in a manufacturing, client, or agency environment.
• Proven project management skills.
• Experience working with suppliers and vendors to negotiate job costs and schedules.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
• Entrepreneurial minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and succeed.
• Experience excelling within fast paced, efficient environments.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience.
Send resumes and portfolios to mary.miller AT creativegroup.com for immediate consideration.
- ms project
- project manager
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.