- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Healthcare Enterprise Digital Solutions
1. Creating and maintaining project charters by collaborating with our commercial and other internal teams and obtaining sign-off from the client
2. Facilitating and coordinating, as well as tracking, of day-to- day activities required to ensure the project is completed on time, successfully, and in a manner consistent with organizational goals, departmental policies, and/or the standard terms and conditions of the contract
3. Writing project schedules for assigned projects, which include clear milestones and assignment of project task responsibilities
4. Develop and manage project within time and financial budget
5. Managing client expectations of product and services
6. Ensuring customer satisfaction
7. Communicating all of the requirements and commitments (both verbally and in writing) for each project with clients, GEHC staff and management
8. Maintaining alignment between the project team and external resources.
9. Providing leadership and direction for clients and GEHC personnel responsible for the project.
10. Managing revenue associated with client projects.
11. Acting as an effective team leader for all matrixed staff.
12. Creating project status reports for all assigned clients.
13. Adopting a proactive approach to identify risks to project success and create and maintain a project risk log; develop effective action plans for resolution as early as possible.
14. Document and drive project issues to successful completion.
15. Maintaining accurate list of client projects with current status.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing software implementation and service projects. The Project Manager also works with clients and GEHC employees to plan and execute projects on schedule and within budget.
1. Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of project management experience, or equivalent (defined as High School Diploma/GED and 5+ years progressive experience in project management).
2. PMP Certification
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface and influence at all levels in the organization
4. Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and facilitation skills
5. Proven leadership and effective decision-making capabilities
6. Proven project management experience in complex environments
7. Ability to monitor and manage critical path elements of consolidated projects
8. Ability to manage all aspects of customer service, customer satisfaction, and contractual commitments
9. Experience managing revenue generating projects
10. Increased responsibilities include leadership opportunities within the services business
11. Ability to travel approximately 25%.
12. Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
13. Open US location, see states included on posting
1. Healthcare Technology Management experience
2. Vendor implementation experience
3. Experience effectively managing team members
4. Clinical knowledge/experience
5. Experience with multiple HCIT software products
6. Negotiation skills/experience
7. Lean/Six Sigma experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Open US location states listed above
Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
- customer service
About the company
GE is building the world by providing capital, expertise and infrastructure for a global economy. GE Capital has provided billions in financing so businesses can build and grow their operations and consumers can build their financial futures. We build appliances, lighting, power systems and other products that help millions of homes, offices, factories and retail facilities around the world work better.