- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Laguna Niguel
Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, RealtyONEGroup is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
TheProject Manager is responsible for planning and scheduling initiatives, identifying the skills and resources to deliver the initiatives, and managing the initiatives to completion on time and within budget.
- Coordinates internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develops project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensures resources availability and allocation
- Develops detailed project plan to track progress
- Measures project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Reports and escalates to management as needed
- Performs risk management to minimize project risks
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation
- Scopes and delivers multiple projects at any given time with a track record of delivering projects on-time and within budget
- Adheres to best practice project management methodology
- Regular status reporting to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timelines
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “coolture”
- Other duties as assigned
Has frequent contact and communicates with employees, vendors, external personnel, and customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Previous experience in real estate
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience as a Project Manager, preferably in Marketing
- Strong organization skills with an attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively from inception to completion
- Willingness to “roll up the sleeves” and do what it takes to get the job done
- Works well on a team and collaborates with others
- Finger dexterity to operate standard office equipment including telephones, calculators, copiers, and facsimile equipment
- Ability to interact with employees, vendors, external personnel in a professional manner
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion of multiple projects by monitoring each participating department
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines
- Excel in communication and interpersonal skills especially in collaborating with marketing and creative teams through rounds of edits and changes via in person, written, or over the telephone
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Windows/Mac operating system-experience with computer traffic systems
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to type at a net rate of 45 wpm using a computer keyboard
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
The Marketing Project Manager must be able to bend, stoop, stand, and sit for various lengths of time. They must be able to lift and carry items up to 20 lbs. A clear speaking voice is necessary along with finger dexterity.
This is primarily a sedentary office classification and employees work in an office with moderate noise levels, controlled temperature conditions, and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances.
The Marketing Project Manager must be able to multi-task various projects at once and work well under pressure and tight deadlines with a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- real estate