- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
We believe the economy is better when everyone has access. When everyone has room to grow. No one should be left out because the cost is too great or the technology too complex. We started with a little white credit card reader but haven’t stopped there. We’re empowering the independent electrician to send invoices, setting up the favorite food truck with a delivery option, helping the ice cream shop pay its employees, and giving the burgeoning coffee chain capital for a second, third, and fourth location. We’re here to help sellers of all sizes start, run, and grow their business—and helping them grow their business is good business for everyone.
The Seller Customer Success team is the largest frontline team at Square, working directly with our sellers to proactively solve customer problems, educate them on how to get the most out of Square, and help improve our products by providing feedback from our sellers to our partners on product teams.
The Customer Success Operations team is committed to enable the smooth and efficient running of our organization on a daily basis. With offices in the US, Canada, Japan, Ireland, Australia, and Guatemala, we improve both quality of output and cost efficiency of the global organization, while also ensuring timely execution of key strategic projects for the rapidly expanding Customer Success team. As a Project Manager of the Customer Success Operations team, you’ll work cross functionally — within Operations, with the broader Customer Success organization, and beyond — to plan and execute on the global mission of CS. The ideal candidate has strong collaboration skills, can connect the dots between business needs and technology solutions, and is passionate about process optimization and new technologies.
Specifically, you will:
- Gather and organize information on CS’s largest opportunities for improved efficiency and quality of service; develop project plans with clear scope and deliverables across all impacted functional areas. You’ll play a large part in helping us further define and execute on our global strategy.
- Develop deep, mutually-beneficial working relationships with various partners and stakeholders, including: software vendors, internal product & engineering teams. You’ll make sure that roadmaps — on both sides — are prioritized appropriately, and that all teams are in lock step with one another.
- Become a subject matter expert on our business processes and technology platforms and propose/execute on improvements through automation and redesign.
- Provide seamless change management for projects and programs
- Measure productivity or organization impacts and improvements for the Customer Success team and Square
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4-6 years of post-university work experience, with a proven track record of executing against successful project initiatives.
- Extensive experience documenting cross-functional business and technical requirements (i.e. writing Product Requirements Documents) in a consolidated matter--ready for project execution.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal, catered towards a variety of stakeholder functions. You’re able to clearly and concisely communicate an idea, or overall project/ program status.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail. You’ll hold our partners and key stakeholders accountable to executing against commitments. You’re also able to manage multiple business projects simultaneously, often with competing resources and prioritization.
- A keen eye for prioritization and continuous optimization. You have the ability to discern the urgency and importance of work. You seek out creative ways to leverage the full potential of our existing tools, and advocate for novel solutions.
- Experience with Excel is needed; experience with SQL and Looker is not necessary, but a plus!
At Square, our purpose is to empower – within and outside of our walls. In order to build the best tools for the businesses and customers we support all over the world, we have to start at home with a workforce as diverse and empowered as our sellers. To this end, we take great care to evaluate all employees and job applicants equally, based on merit, competence, and qualifications. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)squareup.com. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Perks At Square, we want you to be well and thrive. Our global benefits package includes: Healthcare coverage, Retirement Plans, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Meal reimbursements, Wellness perks, Paid parental leave, Flexible time off, Learning and Development resources
- ms project