- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
What you’ll be doing...
As a Project Manager in the Verizon Contact Center Services-PS Team supporting implementations of customer Virtual Contact Center (VCC) applications, the CCS-PS VCC Team Lead works in a fast-paced environment to assist the CCS-PS Senior Manager in managing the day to day activities of the team deliverables.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to the following activities:
- Work closely with CCS-PS Senior Manager to provide assistance as needed to ensure the team is operating effectively.
- Coach and mentor team members regarding processes as well as project and/or customer specific issues.
- Interface with Verizon VCC Product Management regarding product level changes, concerns, questions and process improvement.
- Interface with NICE inContact Partner Success Manager related to ordering, provisioning, billing, implementation processes, customer projects, etc.
- Interface as needed with Verizon Account Managers and Sales to provide guidance on VCC implementation process, timelines, etc.
- Review new customer orders and work with CCS-PS Senior Manager as needed to identify, assess, and designate project resources for assignment by CCS-PS VCC Service Manager
- Provide support to the CCS-PS VCC Service Manager to address order and billing questions/concerns.
- Conduct knowledge sharing calls and address training needs (new hire and new products/changes to existing).
- Operate in a mode of continuous improvement creating new processes and documentation as well as refining existing to meet the ever changing needs of the team.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience leading external customers and internal teams through the critical tasks and deadlines related to Virtual Contact Center implementations.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Four or more years of experience in a Contact Center, Project Management, ACD/IVR related experience in a service delivery, professional services or customer support function.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to manage multiple areas of responsibility and meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with confidence in representing the organization to potential and existing Verizon customers, Vendor Partners, Verizon internal groups inclusive of Sales, Management, Product Management and Support.
- Willingness to work jointly with a variety of teams and take direction from management and non-management personnel.
- Possess analytical skills oriented towards visualizing and interpreting the big picture.
- Anticipate potential task related road blocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.