- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Newport Beach
Job DescriptionVaco is currently seeking a Senior Property Accountant with strong analytical and technical skills in Irvine. This individual will be responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of properties for third party clients.
- Accurate and timely processing of all accounting and reporting aspects of a portfolio of properties.
- Prepare monthly financial packages and supplemental financial information for properties in his/her portfolio, which include but not limited to accruals, prepaids, depreciation and cash flow.
- Ensuring the timely payment and accurate recording of mortgage payments, real estate payments and insurance payments.
- Prepare annual financials and respond to questions pertaining to year-end work with outside auditors' properties in his/her portfolio.
- Maintain cash books on a daily basis, which includes wiring distributions to investors.
- Provide Property Managers with cash analysis for determining payables to pay.
- Set up of new properties in applicable accounting software.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years in real estate management accounting
- Proficient with excel as well as MRI or Yardi
- Employee Type: Contractor
Newport Beach, CA
- Job Type: Accounting
- Experience: At least 3 year(s)
- Date Posted: 4/23/2020
- Job ID: PROPE54205
About the company