- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Property Administration Manager assists the VP of Real Estate & Facilities with the oversight of all Munich Re owned and leased properties nationwide. The Property Administration Manager directly manages issues related to lease management, property management, estoppels, brokers, taxes, CAM, regulatory filings, budgets, payments, tracking, insurance, accounting, SLA’s, work tickets, audits, chargebacks, records retention, attendance records, vendor documentation, Intranet management, P&P manuals, Divisional BCP, the Mail Center / Shipping & Receiving, and administrative support.
- Owned and Leased Commercial Office Management inclusive of site selection, document analysis, broker interface, lease red-lining, insurance interface, Legal review, estoppels, rent & OE validation, GPA processing, landlord liaison, database management, appraisals, and any other issues related to ongoing lease management.
- Accounting and Budgeting inclusive of budget conformance tracking, corporate & regulatory reporting, GPA’s, Purchase Orders, capital tracking, audit compliance, annual planning and budgeting, chargebacks, SLA’s, year-end close and accruals, etc.
- Mail Services / Shipping & Receiving Department Management including staff, contractors, systems, protocols, processes, technologies, customer service, regulatory, FedEx & similar services, courier services, Loading Dock management, etc. Additionally, the MS / SR group is responsible for digital scanning of incoming mail and in certain areas, META data integration.
- Divisional Staff Support including administrative group management, Service Center management, work ticket data entry and reporting, radio dispatch, attendance records, vendor files, administration files, phone coverage, inbound & outbound mail, supplies, etc.
- Policies & Procedure Manuals inclusive of Facilities P&P and Mail Services / Shipping & Receiving P&P ensuring accuracy, remaining current, distribution, and compliance.
- Property Management Special Responsibilities including Farmer agreements and land management, property tax assessments / appeals, property tax consultants, BOMA reporting, ATM agreements & management, etc.
- MR WEB US oversight for multiple Facilities Division responsibilities.
- Divisional Content Steward, ICS and BCP Team Lead including conformance, management, reporting, distribution and educational sessions.
- Supervision of Facilities Staff Assistants inclusive of approving weekly timesheets, approving attendance requests, generate job rotation schedules, supervising daily work and adjusting work loads as needed.
- Supervision of Facilities Service Center & Work Request System inclusive of tracking the quantity of work requests and copy jobs (monthly), ensure accuracy of time and material information when entered, review work requests for accuracy, run end-of-month reports, create yearly work requests and Housekeeping timesheet and obtain weekly status of Food Services/Fitness Center work requests.
- Departments and Building Responsibilities including GPA/PO processing and tracking of spreadsheets, oversee monthly vendor communications, check in on Facilities Staff Assistant monthly tasks, oversee department’s attendance records, update policies & procedures as changes occur (or every 3 years), payments of real estate taxes every quarter and BOMA filing.
- Property & Rent Responsibilities inclusive of rent payments, updating ProLease database and location abstract books, communicate with property management personnel, assist in creation/create reports as needed, develop yearly branch budgets, and review and submit summary certificate holders documents (Certificate of Insurance).
- College degree
- 3-5 years owned or leased Commercial Office management experience (a must have)
- Strong supervisory skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior finance and analytical skills
- Very strong Excel skills, as well as a command of Word, PowerPoint and databases in general
- A customer service oriented approach to Facilities Services
- Knowledge of accounting processes and procedures