- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers’ mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Provisioning Telecommunications Technician to support the 24x7 Network Operations Center in providing critical installations, troubleshooting, and repairs.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Maintain technology/telecommunication equipment and installs; rearrange and remove equipment and associated wiring
- Interpret service orders, circuit diagrams, and electrical schematics
- Test, locate, and repair equipment problems associated with trouble calls, and performs routine maintenance
- Fiber and copper installation and support experience (termination, testing, installing)
- Support initiatives for project-related and ongoing operations for voice communication services
- Implement and troubleshoots voice related solutions/incidents/system outages
- Monitor, review, recommend, test and implement new software revision/ feature sets/ Patch evaluation and periodic system refresh
TS/SCI with Poly (#Polygraph); This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- BICSI Certification and RCDD/DD Certification required
- Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 3 years, a Masters and 1 year or a PhD and 0 years of work history
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- ms project
About the company
AT&T Inc. is an American multinational telecommunications corporation, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in downtown Dallas, Texas. AT&T is the second largest provider of mobile telephone and the largest provider of fixed telephone in the United States, and also provides broadband subscription television services. AT&T is the third-largest company in Texas (the largest non-oil company, behind only ExxonMobil and ConocoPhillips, and also the largest Dallas company). As of May 2014, AT&T is the 23rd-largest company in the world as measured by a composite of revenues, profits, assets and market value, and the 16th-largest non-oil company. As of 2015, it is also the 20th-largest mobile telecom operator in the world, with over 123.9 million mobile customers