- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner opportunity in an Inpatient Facility close to Washington DC in West Virginia.
Psychiatric Certification is a requirement for this role.
This is a Full Time, Permanent Opportunity with a Robust Benefits Package including Relocation Assistance.
Enjoy the Beautiful Outdoor Activities that the Shenandoah Valley has to offer: Outdoors festivals, hiking, biking, fishing and Spacious Landscapes.
New Grads are welcome.
Psychiatric certification is required.
Schedule is M-F Days with No Call.
For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please contact Clark Woodcox at or send your resume in strict confidence to . Reference JOB- - Inpatient Facility
- Psychiatric Certification Required
- New Grads Welcome
- M-F Days Schedule
- No Call
- Beautiful Location in the Shenandoah Valley
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- CompHealth Consultant With You Every Step of the Way
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail