- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
Job ID: 1173555
Employment Status: Full-Time
Your Career. Made Better.Founded in 1879, St. Louis Children's Hospital is the seventh oldest pediatric hospital in the United States and the oldest west of the Mississippi. More than 275,000 children receive care each year at Children's Hospital, and it has seen patients from all 50 states and over 60 countries. St. Louis Children's Hospital is ranked as one of the top 10 pediatric hospitals in the nation by US News & World Report and Parents magazine . The hospital's academic and physician partner, Washington University School of Medicine, is consistently listed among the top medical schools in the country.
Join Us! Role Purpose
Responsible for administering psychological and neuropsychological tests as well as scoring and compiling data.
- Administers psychological and neuropsychological tests.
- Scores and compiles data and provides timely and accurate results and behavioral observations to psychologists.
- Assists providers in gathering information about resources for patients. Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree - Psychology Experience
- Supervisor Experience
- No Experience Preferred Requirements and Additional Job Information
- 2-5 years Benefits StatementNote: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
.Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Memorial Medical Group, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
Legal Statement The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer