- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Compensation: $90k - 100k | Equity
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level
python, github, security, etl
Swimlane is looking to add a seasoned Python Software Engineer to join our Integrations delivery team. This team member will work closely with the Swimlane Platform delivery team in building deep integrations and workflows for the leading edge Cyber Security tools in the market today.
Skills & Requirements:
- Good working knowledge of Python best-practices, task/job queue systems, threading and package architecture
- Good hands-on experience with Python is a must
- Some knowledge on distributed, highly available and scalable system design
- Some experience developing ETL frameworks for third-party vendor applications is preferred
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent communication skills for when working with customers to integrate proprietary systems
- Experience with security, system administration or log management systems such as SIEM, IDS, firewall or Forensics solutions is huge plus.
- Python 2.7+ & Python 3.0
- Experience across several computing languages: Python, Powershell, NodeJS, C, C++ or .NET.
- Familiar with a variety of databases such as: NoSql, SQL and Graph.
- Experience with both *NIX and Windows server administration
- Experience with Continuous Integration ( Jenkins )
- Experience working in Agile Environments (JIRA)
Please include links to your profiles on any of the following: Github, BitBucket, or Stackoverflow.
The technology stack behind Swimlane is nothing but the latest and greatest. We give our team time to contribute to open-source projects, write articles, and speak at conferences. We sponsor training and conference attendance for related work material. Visit Swimlane on Github: https://github.com/Swimlane to take a look at some of our open-source work.