- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Baton Rouge
We are hiring an articulate and driven Python Software Engineer for our client's team in Boulder, Colorado.
As a Python Software Engineer, you will be working alongside our client's product team to unify their brand and consolidate their operational systems. You will use your knowledge and expertise in each stage of software development to present solutions, take them to production, and implement them across the company. You will have a lot of autonomy and influence on the technical direction of the company.
- Lead and architect their operational systems and consolidate their internal tooling.
- Work closely with their product and design team to craft a world-class customer experience to drive user happiness and retention.
- Grow as a technical leader, mentor junior engineers, and teach industry-wide best practices.
- Stay flexible to changes in the fast-paced industry. You'll research, identify, and prototype new tools to automate manual functions.
Who You Are:
- You're an experienced Back End Engineer with 3+ years of industry experience designing and building production-ready applications.
- You have experience shipping large projects with multiple dependencies across technical and non-technical teams.
- You're familiar with full-stack technologies including React and React Native. You can learn anything you don't already know to get the job done.
- Experience in a high-paced, high-growth environment working with urgency under deadlines and milestones.
- You have a startup mentality of getting things done - you're a self-starter that stays flexible to changes and has a positive attitude toward building a world-class company from scratch.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree required.
- Ability and desire to work with a team and mentor junior engineers, while pushing our culture forward.
- You can communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- You see yourself growing into a technical leadership position.
- SQL (Postgres)
- React Native
- Salary: 120-160k (Based on experience)
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance with 401k benefits
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work-from-home policy
- Catered lunches
- Team events
- Community involvement opportunities
- Dog-friendly office
Apply to our Python Software Engineer position here - https://jobs.crelate.com/portal/rampup/job/8k1yebwb6rwyrmqi6swrem1mra/python-software-engineer-boulder-colorado
And create your profile at www.rampupinc.com/it-staffing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About the company