- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New York City
QA Automated Testing Consultant
QA Sr. Consultant
Customer Marketing provides award-winning ecommerce design to itsclients. If you are interested in challenging work, implementing theHybris platform, Customer Marketing may be the place for you!
Work you'll do
The QA Sr. Consultant should exhibit a high level of experience inall aspects of test operations, from requirements elicitation & analysis,to functional test design, to develop automation framework and script testcases, to test analysis and reporting. The QA Sr. Consultant must havedemonstrated a strong level of experience in automation, web testing techniquesand technologies. The candidate must be familiar with structured testtechniques and must not have been only an ad hoc tester. The candidate shouldbe familiar with all aspects of the product development lifecycle, and projectmanagement.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
• (web, mobile, social, physical)
• eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
• Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
• Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
• Marketing analytics implementation and operations
• Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
• Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
• Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Must be legally authorized towork in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship , now or atany time in the future.
- 3 to 5 years of automated testexperience is required.
- Should have strongunderstanding of QA methodologies and SDLC's.
- Should have good knowledge inworking in the e-commerce domain (B2B / B2C).
- Experienced with estimationmodels to provide accurate estimates for functional testing and automationtesting activities.
- Good knowledge in developmentof detailed test scripts using tools like Selenium/UFT/RFT etc. Should be ableto develop scalable and reusable automation test scripts and execute them in anAgile based development environment.
- Should have good experience inAPI - Manual and Automation testing
- Plans, develops and coordinatestesting activities including Test Strategy & Test Plan creation, TestSchedule, Test Case creation, debugging, execution, test analysis, defecttriage, and coordination of test resources for strategic software applications.
- Should be experienced inworking CI/CD environment using Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket etc. Should be able tointegrate the automation test set up with the CI/CD tool stack.
- Demonstrates analytical skillsin assessing user, functional and technical requirements.
- To review the test cases/testscripts developed by QA team members and ensure test coverage is not missed.
- Should have good experiencewith generating reports and communicating with client stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and writtencommunication skills.
- Demonstrates a workingunderstanding of software and web technologies, including Java Script, HTML,DHTML, Visual Basic Script, Visual Basic for Applications, ActiveX, ActiveServer Pages(ASP), SQL, COM/COM+/DCOM, Microsoft Transaction Server, SiteServer, Active Directory, Internet Information Server(IIS), XML/XSL, SOAP,Microsoft Web Store, and Crystal Reports/Crystal Enterprise.
- Limited immigration sponsorshipmay be available.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATCASCBL303-CM
- - - - - -