- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Washington, D.C.
Job Description Are you looking for a new and exciting career opportunity?
Join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented minds within our Enterprise Technology and Innovation teams.As a Salient CRGT employee, you get to be part of a best performing team supporting our nation’s most critical missions.
Why Salient CRGT?
We’re passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation. We provide the tools and resources to help you be successful, and our culture fosters an environment in which idea sharing and collaboration is essential. Are you ready to make a difference?
The ideal candidate will
- Design test strategies, test plans, and test cases from requirements
- Develop automated test scripts to validate functional, technical, and performance requirements
- Develop test cases ahead of API development - TDD
- Implement full-stack unit and end-to-end testing
- Document test issues and works with development team to validate/recreate
- Provide support to client testers during acceptance testing, including test script walkthroughs, document testing issues and test results, and answering questions on system functionality
- Participate in the full life cycle of project development and execute manual and automated test scripts
Required Qualifications You must possess
- Ability to develop, maintain and debug C# code
- Experience with one of the following .NET testing tools (MSTest, NUnit Test, xUnit Test)
- Experience with Selenium
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) process
- Experience with REST client such as Postman
- 508 compliance testing knowledge
- Solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and browser DOM
- Understanding of Agile processes
Desired Qualifications Nice to have skills
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps test plans
- Experience with Angular app tests
- Experience with .Net core API tests
- Ability to write queries with relational databases (preferably Microsoft SQL)
Salient CRGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other factor prohibited by applicable anti-discrimination laws.
- Job ID: 2020-10166
- LCAT: Software Programmer 4
- Work Status: Full-Time Regular
About the company