- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Design and develop test automation and tools, with a focus on maintainability at a large scale
- Analyze requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing test systems
- Develop and maintain test automation frameworks and scripts for platform testing (e.g. using Python, bash shell, Java)
- Write test cases and detail test scenarios, ensure their completeness, automation and execution
- Lead in the identification and resolution of problems and defects, and help driving to resolution
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across dev, qa, ops and other cross functional teams
- Integrating test automation with build systems, test case management and bug tracking tools
- 5+ years of proven track record testing Internet or cloud based services and platforms in a mid to larger Linux environment
- 3+ years of outstanding proven record in hands-on developing highly technical test automation frameworks from ground up, including API, UI and Unit test automation
- Strong grasp and practical experience with automation of at least one cloud platform (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, Cloudstack) and at least one automation framework (e.g. Puppet, Chef, CFEngine)
- Passionate and knowledgeable of QA processes and methodology, with ability to create and execute detailed test plans and test cases, perform root cause analysis to identify problems in design and/or implementation.
- Deep understanding of web and networking technologies on server and client side, strong with at least one scripting and/or high level language: Python (preferred), Java, Shell, Perl, Golang.
- Familiarity with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs.
- Solid working knowledge of NoSQL and MySQL databases, Cassandra preferred.
- System and application performance and load testing knowledge is a plus.
- Self-motivated, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field. Master's preferred.
About the company