- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Location- Oriskany, NY
Role Value Proposition: Performs quality audits to determine compliance levels and departmental performance. Evaluate areas of risk and establish controls to mitigate the risks that meet the requirements of the company and the customer. Participant in and/or coordinate various External/Internal/ Customer Audits. Work closely with business partners to ensure operational standards align with the Company and Customer Requirements.
- Complete audits and provide feedback to associates/management within established timeframes.
- Follow-up to ensure all corrections are completed within the determined schedule.
- Compile statistical data and report results to management and/or customer.
- Identify and communicate trends, root causes, and quality gaps to help improve the customer experience.
- Conduct risk assessments and propose controls in order to minimize/mitigate exposure.
- Maintain well documented procedures and guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with others to drive consistency and operational excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- 3-5 years of related MetLife experience, preferable in Recordkeeping & Enrollment Services (RES), Full Servicing Dental (FSD) or Statement of Health (SOH) operations.
- Strong PC skills and proficiency with common business software
- Attention to detail, focus on customers, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, effective time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to readily adapt to change, strong interpersonal and negotiation skills, and open to constructive feedback\
- High School Diploma
- Solid knowledge of MetLife U.S. business operations, products and services
Employee Referral Award
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.