- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Quality Control Engineering Technician located in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
In this position you will be responsible for maintaining quality metrics including quality event resolution cycle time, CAPA execution, and change request cycle time for the Quality Control department. We collaborate with other departments including R&D, Engineering, and Quality Assurance to drive quality metrics improvement and the development of new and existing products. As a department we support the Johnson & Johnson CREDO and maintain the highest levels of integrity including data integrity.
• Prepare test protocols, accumulate test data, perform statistical data analysis and write technical reports.
• Prepare and execute Special Test Requests to support Quality Control processes.
• Lead projects and support interdepartmental efforts to continuously improve quality and meet corporate and government standards.
• Initiate, support and document quality event investigations.
• Initiate, write and support the execution of change control requests.
• Actively participate in internal and external audits.
• Develop and update Quality procedures.
• Minimum of a High School Degree or equivalent required. College degree preferred
• 4+ years Quality Control experience is required
• Have a minimum of 1-year extensive experience with LIMS is preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Mini-Tab for statistical analysis and graphing is preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office for protocols and reports is required
• Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing practices and processes is preferred
• Be familiar with GMP, Test Methods, PRs and Quality procedures is preferred
• Have received extensive training on Process Excellence tools and processes is preferred
• Lean/Six Sigma Green Belt is preferred
• This position may require occasional overtime
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Florida-Jacksonville- Organization
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)