- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- New Berlin
Job Description: Quality Engineer
This position requires ongoing interface with engineering, manufacturing, suppliers and customers.
· Support and implement quality systems requirements in design, supply chain management, manufacturing, assembly & test, and customer support for all product lines.
· Candidate will perform quality tasks such as quality system audits, product evaluations, process monitoring, supplied part problem resolution, data analysis and lead/participate in various process improvement initiatives
o Perform non-conforming hardware disposition and coordinate/ensure root cause analysis and effective corrective action is implemented;
o Be proactive in eliminating waste from existing operations and quality systems transactional processes.
· Ensure effective corrective actions are put in place.
· Create and execute product test plans to ensure product conformance to specifics
· Set-up and operate test equipment for usage and test cases
· Perform wide variety of product testing for both new and existing products
· Work closely with new product development engineering to identify and resolve issues
· Work in a cross-functional team environment in the development of new products Documentation and reporting of test cases
· Failure logging and tracking using test database
· Visual inspections
· Destructive/non-destructive tests
· 3 + years' experience and related technical field required.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
· Candidate must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products (Power Point, Access, Word and Excel) and exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Applicant must be comfortable and effective in working in a team environment as either team member or lead.
· Knowledge of the processes used in product inspection, manufacture, procurement, design, and testing.
· Experience performing statistical/failure analysis and developing/producing metrics to identify/drive continuous improvement initiatives.
· Experience in Root Cause Corrective Action methodologies and techniques.
· Experience with LEAN