- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Little Rock
· Answers phones, greets visitors and any otherfront desk administrative duties
· Prepares, types and distributes variouscorrespondence for the Quality/HSE Department
· Revises and coordinates the distribution ofCameron Quality/HSE Program, Procedures Manuals and Engineering Data and Standards in accordance with required specifications.
· Assists Certification Engineering Assistant inchecking and filing of vendor certifications. Also prepares various certifications as required.
· Assists Quality/HSE Department in coordinationof Quality audits â€“ internal and external.
· Organizes and maintains files for suppliers,quality/HSE system registrations, audit reports (internal/external) and quality forms.
· Maintains records regarding assignments andreports for Field Product Reports.
To perform this job successfully, an individual mustbe able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Computer skills and good written and verbal communication skills.
About the company
Cameron's products include a wide range of pressure control and rig systems for onshore and offshore drilling; land and platform production systems for conventional and unconventional applications; separation, processing, and treatment systems; subsea production and processing systems; measurement systems; and a wide variety of valves and actuators. In addition, Cameron's life-of-field services help our customers to manage assets and optimize recovery.