- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
High Field & Open MRI has an opportunity for a Clinical Manager to lead and direct the clinical staff in our full-modality, outpatient imaging centers located in Louisville and Elizabethtown, KY.
Candidate must possess strong clinical background, demonstrate previous leadership, and possess multiple registries, preferably MRI and/or CT.
Excellent Customer service with attention-detailed patient care required.
Full-Time position will report to the Director of Operations,with oversight of multiple departments, including administrative.
The candidate will be actively providing patient care and managing other departments.
Shift is Monday
- Friday, with possible weekend coverage as needed.
Overall duties divided 60% Clinical/40% Administrative (approximate).
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Clinical Manager:
- Manages operations of assigned areas of the Imaging Operation including, but not limited to, equipment, personnel, scheduling/patient access, financial, and customer service functions.
- Must be qualified to perform job duties for areas they manage.
- Ensures services are performed in a safe environment in accordance with established guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Serves as part of the imaging center team and seeks as well as provides feedback for improved practice.
- Must be able to effectively communicate/collaborate with physicians, staff, customers, and peers.
- Effective Leadership skills required, including developing direct reports
- Experience in ACR accreditation process, Continuous Process Improvement.
- Must have 3-5 years relevant experience with at least two years of supervisory experience in related field.
MR and/or CT preferred.
- Must have knowledge of modern business and supervisory practices.
- Graduate of an accredited program in Radiology.
- Bachelor's Degree and/or CRA preferred.
- Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills.
Pre-employment drug screen & background check required.
We offer competitive salary and benefits.
Immediate consideration for qualified & committed applicants.
High Field & Open MRIis dedicated to providing consistent, quality, state-of-the art outpatient imaging services, with a deep commitment to customer service and patient care.
With two locations in Louisville and one in Elizabethtown, our professionally trained and registered Technologists are focused on serving these and the surrounding communities.
High Field & Open MRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- customer service