- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Real Estate Analyst-OPS0003Z
WSG (Workplace Solutions Group) Real Estate Team is responsible for managing one of the largest real estate portfolios in Prudential and includes the Group Insurance, Retirement, and WSG businesses.
Our team manages all aspects of our space including Real Estate Lease Transactions, Strategy, Rent, Budget, Space Planning, Move and Furniture requests, and Project Management for small-scale and large-scale projects. The Real Estate Analyst position is an integral part of the team and will be responsible for managing the WSG central request mailbox for all real estate requests, maintaining accurate data within TRIRIGA, support for occupancy planning for the portfolio, as well as project management for small scale moves and restacks. This position will be required to interact and present to many different levels of management and represent the WSG Real Estate team in gathering business needs and driving our workplace strategies.
Real Estate Analyst will report to the Director of Real Estate and will also partner with the Senior Facilities Management Associate to coordinate various tasks and duties.
- Management of WSG Real Estate's central request mailbox
- Receive, process, execute and follow up on all requests
- For large scale initiatives ensure requests are forwarded as needed to other team members
- Process all HVAC, COI and other ad hoc real estate / facilities requests
- Daily maintenance of mailbox and coordination of requests with Senior Facilities Management Associate
- Act as Secondary Business Unit Contact for WSG in TRIRIGA
- Responsible for all small scale moves and furniture requests including workstation reconfigurations for the entire portfolio
- Meet with business partners to obtain requirements and programming
- Analyze floor plans and workplace standards to best utilize space
- Meet with impacted business units to work through all logistics
- Provide space planning options for business review
- Submit all move and furniture requests within TRIRIGA
- Interact with various vendors to ensure tickets are coordinated
- Follow up with business partners to ensure request was completed properly
- Management of departmental level color coding
- Ensuring all jack and mail stop numbers are updated
- Review of floor plans to ensure accuracy of rent and space
- Process new hire or alternative space location updates
- Occupancy Planning
- Space analysis / Occupancy planning by leader growth projection updates
- Provide backup support to Orphan Report Procedure
- Review weekly open job requisitions / Talent Acquisition report and flag any concerns for sites that may be reaching 90%+ occupancy
- Monitor movement within divisions to flag any occupancy concerns
- Assist Senior Facilities Management Associate with processing invoices,
- POs and Technology/GBTS tickets
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures
- Maintain and update WSG Real Estate SharePoint site within input from team members
- Provide Home Office Property and Non-Home Office Property project and special initiatives support as needed.
- 2+ years Real Estate, Facilities, Architectural / Interior design, and / or Project Management experience
- Excellent judgement in handling confidential information
- Ability to interact with all levels in the organization
- Individual and team contributor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced experience in Outlook, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Experience with TRIRIGA or Real Estate work order systems preferred
- Travel up to 20% of the time
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company's well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential's businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
Job Function Operations
Primary Location United States-New Jersey-Roseland
Other Locations United States-Pennsylvania-Moosic, United States-Connecticut-Hartford
About the company
For over 140 years, Prudential Financial (NYSE:PRU) has helped people grow and protect their wealth. We offer individual and institutional clients a wide array of financial products and services. Today, we are one of the world’s largest financial services institutions. We have over $1 trillion of assets under management as of March 31st, 2017, and approximately $3.7 trillion of gross life insurance in force worldwide as of Dec. 31, 2016. We have operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America. We also have one of the most recognized and trusted brand symbols: The Rock® , an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation. We measure our long-term success on our ability to deliver value for shareholders, meet customer needs, attract and develop the best talent in our industry, offer an inclusive work environment where employees can develop to their full potential, and give back to the communities where we live and work. (Pru.us/disclaimer)