- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
This Receptionist position may be a great opportunity for you! Apply now with OfficeTeam. A highly-regarded company is searching for an individual that is highly-skilled with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate for this position is a motivated self-starter, who can handle multiple projects at once with a smile. A company in the Seattle, Washington area has an opening for a Receptionist on a short-term temporary basis.
- Be a welcoming presence for visitors
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Aid other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Upbeat, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Receptionist Duties experience required
- Foundational knowledge in Answering Multi-Line Phone System
- Solid understanding of Part-Time Receptionist
- Deep understanding of Front Desk Duties
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.