- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $11.40 - $12.50 gross per hour
To discover whether this Receptionist opportunity is right for you, apply now with OfficeTeam. If you are articulate and highly-skilled, you may be the candidate this prominent company is looking for. The optimal candidate would be a driven self-starter with excellent multitasking skills. This short-term Receptionist position is a great opportunity for applicants seeking temporary-to-full-time work in the Birmingham, Alabama area.
How you will make an impact
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Manage various office files and provide general office filing support
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Place orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Create a welcoming environment for visitors
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
- Solid understanding of Direct Phone Calls
- Real estate leasing experience
- Proficiency in Phone Etiquette
- Filing experience
- Expertise in Inbound Telephone Calls
- Excellent phone etiquette and ability to establish rapport with diverse clientele
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Upbeat, smart, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This position is available only through OfficeTeam. This is an excellent opportunity for a growth-oriented and driven Receptionist. If you're serious about succeeding in your field, contact us today!
- customer service
- real estate
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.