- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $11.40 - $13.20 gross per hour
- New Haven
We currently have a short-term temporary opening for a highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This progressive and creative company offers a multi-faceted work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Hamden, Connecticut region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time? Then this Receptionist position is for you.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Welcome visitors
- Route all incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
- Optimistic, perceptive, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Highly organized and self-motivated
This employment opportunity is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. This an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist seeking a position with a well known organization. If you are a passionate and hard-working candidate, this opening may be ideal for you!
Please apply online then contact our OfficeTeam recruiter, Haley Flavell at firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.