- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $14.00 - $14.00 gross per hour
- Colorado Springs
Apply now with OfficeTeam to be considered for this excellent Receptionist opportunity. This visionary company is looking for a candidate who is highly-skilled and has excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate would be a motivated, positive individual that enjoys multi-tasking and handling several projects at once. Based in the Colorado Springs, Colorado area, this Receptionist position is a great job opportunity for applicants seeking short-term temporary position. If interested, please call OfficeTeam at (719) 532-9300 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greeting visitors
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Employ strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Arrange, review, and distribute incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Managing all incoming phone calls
- Submit orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Efficient, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Filing experience
- Document scanning experience
- Solid understanding of answering multi-line phone system
- Foundational knowledge in client relations
- Incoming phone call management skills required
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- 1 or more years of related experience
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. Are you a passionate Receptionist that is growth-focused? Contact us today to be considered for this amazing growth-oriented opportunity.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.