- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
If you can keep track and handle various projects at once with an optimistic attitude you are encouraged to apply for this position. OfficeTeam has a Receptionist position available at an expanding company. The ideal candidate would be well-spoken and experienced. Consistently ranked as a fantastic company to work for, the job is a great opportunity to advance your career and develop new skills! Based in the Bethesda, Maryland area, this Receptionist position is a great job opportunity for applicants seeking short-term temporary.
How you will make an impact
- Be an asset to other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Structure, filter, and hand out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Maintain various office files and provide general office filing support
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Put in orders for office and kitchen supplies
- Be a welcoming presence for visitors
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Use strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
This position is available exclusively through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed! Please send your resume to Cameron.email@example.com.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.