- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are looking for an efficient and outgoing full time receptionist and file clerk. Ideal applicant is =+ years of experience, has a pleasant detail oriented demeanor, is well organized and has excellent phone etiquette.
Duties will include:
- Greeting clients and visitors and answering visitor inquiries;
- Answering and routing incoming calls on a multi-line telephone system;
- Maintaining conference rooms;
- Maintaining the waiting area, lobby or other public areas;
- Serving coffee or tea to guests;
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Maintaining all case files within office (including paper files, and electronic file system);
- Collecting and routing mail and hand-delivered packages; and
- Assist other office staff as needed
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple phone lines simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Effective speaking and listening skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Should exhibit high levels of professionalism.
For immediate consideration, please email resume to Halle at firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.