- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $10.29 - $11.91 gross per hour
We currently have a short-term temporary-to-full-time opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This dynamic and creative company offers a stimulating work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Whitsett, North Carolina region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time while keeping a smile? Then this Receptionist position is right up your alley.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Look after various office files and provide general office filing support
- Bring a sense of urgency and prioritization skills
- Oversee and answer all incoming phone calls
- Create a fantastic first impression for visitors
- Order office and kitchen supplies
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Support other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Catalog, review, and dole out incoming mail according to specified procedures
- efficient, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Receptionist Duties
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.