- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $13.30 - $15.40 gross per hour
- DULLES, VA
We currently have a short-term temporary opening for an intelligent, highly-skilled Receptionist in a growing company. This progressive and creative company offers a multi-faceted work environment with fulfilling challenges and is based in the Reston, Virginia region. Are you a hard worker who can tackle multiple projects at the same time? Then this Receptionist position is the role for you.
- Organize, review, and allocate incoming mail according to specified procedures
- Handle and route all incoming phone calls
- Wield strong prioritization skills and a sense of urgency
- Perpetuate a number of different office filing processes and offer general office filing support
- Oversee various office files and provide general office filing support
- Help out other administrative staff with support overflow work, including word processing, data entry and Internet research tasks
- Greeting visitors
- Order office and kitchen supplies
If you are interested in immediately being considered for the Receptionist role, please forward your updated Microsoft Word version resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call directly - 703.437.2696
- 1+ years of related experience
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Optimistic, creative, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Switchboard phone (more than 31 lines) experience
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience
- Knowledge of switchboard phones from 10 -30 lines
- Customer service and office administrative skills
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. Contact us today about a magnificent Receptionist opening that offers career growth.
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.