- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Spencer County
At Centerstone, our mission is delivering care that changes people’s lives. For over 60 years, Centerstone has been providing community-based behavioral health care, substance-abuse treatment and intellectual and developmental disabilities services in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee. We’re committed to bringing passionate and customer experience-focused individuals to help us continue to provide the best care to our communities. If you think you’re a good match to join our organization, please review the career opportunity below and submit your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
Facilitates client’s use of family, social and community resources; acting as an advocate with external resources and agencies and self-help programs.
Provide individual, group and family counseling covering psycho-educational, addictions, daily living skills and activity therapy.
Develop, implement and monitor clinically and fiscally responsible individualized treatment/discharge plans.
Participate in treatment team meetings for the purpose of summarizing, reviewing and developing client’s treatment goals, progress and use of services.
Maintain necessary communications and reporting with referral sources and other involved parties as approved by the client; provides testimony in court in regards to client’s behavior and condition when requested.
Regular and reliable attendance is required.
Key Performance Indicators
Meet billable hour productivity standards.
Complete ANSA/CANS assessments and reassessments on time.
Complete clinical documentation within two business days of the service provided.
Complete treatment plans and other clinical service authorizations in a timely manner.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
All other duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university preferred; preferably in psychology, social work, or a related field. Experience working and/or volunteering within the behavioral health, criminal justice, or social services field can be considered in place of degree. Personal experience with recovery from substances is helpful, but not required.
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
- Health & Wellness
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability - Company Paid
- Wellness Programs - Company Paid
- Financial Wellbeing
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Life Insurance - Company Paid
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
- 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
- Retirement and Financial Planning Services
- Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
- Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
- Career Development and Growth
- At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
- Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
- Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
- Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
- Work Life Balance
- Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
- Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
- Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.
About the company
Centerstone is a not-for-profit health care organization dedicated to delivering care that changes people’s lives. We provide mental health care, addiction treatment and community education in Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee.
Nationally, we have specialized programs for service members, veterans and their loved ones. Our research institute improves behavioral healthcare through research and technology, and our foundation secures philanthropic resources to support our work.