- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Immediate opening for a dynamic recruiting coordinator. Driven candidates who can balance multiple responsibilities, possess good computer skills and have a deep-seated interest for the legal industry are encouraged to apply. This is a terrific chance to push your recruiting career in the right direction. Candidates looking for long-term temporary employment in the Chicago, Illinois area should contact us for more information. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com
- Phone screen candidates to qualify there skill set
- Completed daily interviews and provide notes to Senior Recruiter
- Assist team with a variety of sourcing tasks
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- 2+ years of relevant recruiter experience in-house or with an agency
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and discretion
- Strong understanding of spreadsheets and word processing is preferred
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
It is an excellent opportunity to provide training to support staff while fostering case management skills and client relationships. Contact us today to help!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.