- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Montage Healths application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
- "Best Place to work in Monterey County" 11 years in a row!
Under the leadership of the department director and assistant director, the Cardiac Ultrasound Technologist is responsible for the completion of daily studies ordered. Duties include performance of cardiac and/or vascular ultrasound studies per ASE guidelines. Cardiac studies include: 2D and 3D doppler/color echo, stress echo, Dobutamine stress echo, and assistance with TEEs including intraop TEE. Any findings are reported to the interpreting physician which is important in delivering necessary urgent care. Participation in an on-call rotation is a requisite.
- Cardiac echo tech proficiency must include: Adult echocardiography (following CHOMP ICAEL protocol), stress echo and TEE.
- Must possess the skills to perform studies independently in at least two modalities: echo, TEE , and willing to learn intraoperative TEE.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- 2 years acute care experience.
- Experience working directly with a Cardiovascular surgeon.
- Experience with structural heart imaging highly desired (TAVR, Watchman)
- Experience with stress Echo (exercise and pharmacologic) and pediatric echoes.
- Experience with intra-operative imaging and required sterile technique.
- Experience with digital imaging and reporting.
Graduate of an Ultrasound School.
Must be registered by ARDMS (RVT) or (RDCS)
American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS certification (required).
Assigned Work Hours:
About the company