- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- null US
21st April, 2020
An exciting opportunity has arisen, to head up the strategic planning on a global giant FMCG account, for a very experienced senior level integrated agency Planning Director who is either based in Hamburg or willing to relocate.
Our client is a truly global 360 brand communications agency based in Hamburg and with offices worldwide.
They work with some of the biggest and best FMCG brands around, helping them to develop their brand propositions and execute multi-channel campaigns across all regions.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a highly experienced integrated Regional Planning Director who has ideally worked on global regulated industry accounts to take the primary lead on one major multi brand blue chip FMCG account.
This is a pivotal role in the success of the territory for a communications champion to lead the brand and business strategy. Someone who is adept at translating global comms ideas into game-changing territory-specific integrated media/creative-led strategies that attract and engage new and existing consumers across the market and across multiple brands & products.
To be suitable for this position as Planning Director we are looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- A senior, executive level strategist or communications specialist with 10+ years' experience within an integrated agency or agency network
- Solid FMCG experience and an understanding of working on a single complex key global account
- Experience working on brands within regulated industry (e.g. Healthcare) would be beneficial, but not essential
- An inspirational leader and motivator. Leads by example of excellence, EQ, knowledge and collaboration
- Experience of transforming clients from a traditional media model would be a bonus!
- Extensive experience across the full media mix, including paid/owned/earned, and a solid working knowledge of media relevant to the client's business, including digital/social/experiential/print/OOH/Search
- Strong analytical skills and a creative mind - with the ability to see the bigger picture perspective
- Ability to uncover and interpret brand and consumer data and insight to inform creative direction
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, with an ability to think on your feet
- Must display exemplary communication skills, build rapport quickly and intelligently, and possess a proven track record in managing agency partner relationships
- A seasoned customer-orientated problem solver
- An understanding of how data and technology can drive marketing effectiveness
- Extensive project management experience using workflow software, technology & tools
- Excellent reporting and budgeting skills
- Native German speaker
In return for your expertise as a Planning Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between (110k - 150k) per annum, plus benefits.
If you think you are the Planning Director we are seeking and have the relevant experience, then get in touch with me, Natasha, as soon as possible for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below.
Apply For Job
About the company