- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eaton’s Aerospace Group is currently seeking a Regional Site SCMManager to join our team. This position is based at our Eastanollee,GA facility.
The Region Site Supply Chain Manager is responsible for developingand leading a Material Department that aligns material and capacity to meetcustomer demand. In this role you will, own site material metrics includingvalue of inventory, days on hand, customer on time delivery, supplier on timedelivery, SIOP forecast accuracy and ERP health measures. Develops a cognitivefuture Strategic and Profit Plan to support Aerospace growth targets. Drivessite to achievement of model plant disciplines.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion ofevery employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity,invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold,bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you canhelp us reach ours.
- You will drive SIOP discipline in mastering customer demandsignals, capacity and manning plans are turned into tangible site productionand/or master production schedules. Ensures SIOP Model Plant Policy arefollowed: Measures via schedule attainment and maturity scores in centered areaof
- You will develop a profit plan forecast for following year anddrives achievement during current year - 18 month rolling, including a 5-yearStrategic Plan: Measures included DOH, Inventory $’s, Cost Out, Supplier OTDand Supplier Quality metrics. SupportsCustomer Metrics like OTD, Forecast and Forecast Accuracy.
- You will develop a core set of metrics for the site material andpurchasing organization, drives compliance via Tier Management Boards utilizingleading and lagging metrics aligning Profit and Strategic Plan Goals.
- You will drive site to Model Plant (Best Practice) disciplines inall facets of material and purchasing management
- You will manage within and up the management chain to ensurematerial and purchasing core principals are prioritized as necessary to meetsite metrics
- You will develop a cognitive development plan within thedepartment to ensure a continued commitment to people, process andorganizational capability
- You will lead the prescribed use and improvement of thesite/division ERP system
- Develops core internal and external stakeholders to ensurecollaborative achievement of business metrics
- You will utilize continuous improvement framework activities likelean/vsm or six sigma initiatives to drive continued stability androbust/repeatable standard process.
- You will assess the performance and develops continuousimprovement activities and training via a material management assessment atleast yearly
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives andbackgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company —are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunitiesfor all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based uponjob-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, maritalstatus, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other statusprotected by law.
QualificationsRequired (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelor’sdegree from an accredited institution.
- Minimumof five (5) years of work experience in Supply Chain Management.
- Minimumof two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Minimumof one (1) year of SIOP experience.
- Thisposition requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject tothe International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must beU.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S.Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee,or Refugee.
- Onlycandidates who reside within a 50-mile radius of the Euclid, OH facility willbe considered for this position.
- Mustbe legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Bachelor’sdegree in Supply Chain Management, or related degree from an accreditedinstitution
- Minimumof seven (7) years of work experience in a Supply Chain Management.
- Advancedknowledge in ERP Systems (MfgPro experience is preferred).
- Minimumof three (3) years of SIOP experience.
- ContinuousImprovement/Lean/Six Sigma Certifications
- APICS(CPIM) certification preferred
- Strongverbal and written communication skills
- MixedModel Scheduling experience preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe a