- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Pacific Retirement Services (PRS) is a non-profit owner/operator of high-end Continuing Care Retirement Communities
- currently 12 CCRCs in 6 states.
We are seeking to hire an experienced and dynamic leader to be our new Regional Vice President of Operations to oversee our communities in Northern California and Texas.
In general this person will oversee, evaluate, and provide management support to the Executive Directors (ED) at each of the following communities:
- The Meadows of Napa Valley in Napa, CA
- The Peninsula Regent in San Mateo, CA
- Saratoga Retirement Community in Saratoga, CA
- Trinity Terrace in Fort Worth, TX
- University Retirement Community in Davis, CA
- Overall this position is in charge of the operations functions as well as analyzing and appraising the effectiveness of EDs they support.
This position requires a significant amount of travel and reports directly to the PRS COO.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience managing multisite senior living operations.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Executive Director of a CCRC.
- Highly preferred minimum of 5 years' experience as a licensed Healthcare Administrator in a sub-acute setting.
- Highly preferred prior management experience of CCRCs.
- Highly preferred prior experience with new facility construction or existing facility expansion/renovation.
- College Degree required.