- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £17.00 - £18.90 gross per hour
Registered Nurse (Days & Nights, Full & Part Time) - Gloucestershire - £17-18.90 p/h
Hourly rate - £17-18.90 p/h
Contracted Hours - Full & Part Time Available
Day and night shifts available!
• Sick Pay
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing training & development
• Leadership & progression opportunities
• Excellent Company Pension
• Regular pay enhancements on completion of revelation qualifications
• Life Assurance
• Uniform provided
• PIN Renewal
Charlotte at Amber Mace is working with an excellent charitable organisation that provides residential and nursing care for the elderly. I have a number of part & full time, day & night nursing positions, at a number of different locations across Gloucestershire.
The successful candidate must be nurse qualified with a valid PIN (RGN/RMN) and previous experience working in elderly/dementia care is desirable.
The successful candidate will have following experience/qualifications;
• Have an NMC PIN (RGN or RMN)
• Knowledge of elderly care desirable
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
For more details on these vacancies, please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply