- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Do you have a passion to provide each patient a personalized and unique experience? Are you looking to join a team of passionate, dedicated, and devoted RN's! If so, we invite you to get to know Watertown Regional Medical Center, where we are transforming the way healthcare is delivered and looking to add exceptional, experienced RN's to our already remarkable team.
WRMC's Nursing Career Offers:
- Exceptional team environment
- Preceptor/mentor based training and orientation
- Superior educational support
- Loan forgiveness and tuition reimbursement
- Patient centered care
- Shared governance
- Evidence based nursing practices
Associate degree in Nursing required, Bachelor of Nursing degree, preferred.
Current licensure by the Wisconsin State Board of Nursing.
Current CPR certification (BLS and ACLS within 6 months of hire)
About the company