- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We’re seeking a Registered Nurse with experience responding to life-saving medical situations by providing emergency care and life support to the critically ill or severely injured for a 13 week contract at a reputable area hospital.
Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006. Your goals are our goals.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months MICU experience in an acute care setting within in the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records. Awesome Benefits Your First Day:
- Weekly, On-Time Pay because that’s how it should be.
- Cigna health insurance.
- Customized Travel & Salary Package built specifically for you that may include referral bonuses, license and CEU reimbursement, and housing and relocation costs.
- Transparent Recruiting Process that won’t leave you in the dark about where you’re going or what you’re getting.
About the company