- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Louis
SSM HealthRehabilitation Hospital
Richmond Heights, MO
Registered Nurse - Nights
We have been recognized by the St. Louis Post Dispatch as one of the "Top Workplaces" in St. Louisfor 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
Benefits of becoming an RN with us:
- 12-hour shifts
- Flexible scheduling
- Manageable case loads
- High success rate of patients being discharged home
- Competitive rates and shift differentials
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Full-benefits package (Including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, short and long term disability, and tuition assistance)
- Team-oriented culture
- A network of over 50K employees nationwide * Clinical Ladder Program
SIGN ON BONUS - $5,000 for Full-time RN
A Registered Professional Nurse provides direct patient care and functions as part of the Nursing Team. Uses the nursing process for systematically assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care to maximize restoration and maintenance of the patient’s physical, psychological, spiritual health and goals. Serves as an educator of patients, families and coworkers.
• Valid State RN License required.
• Three or more years of experience as a Registered Nurse; one or more years experience in a managerial or supervisory capacity is preferred.
• BSN or enrollment in BSN program required.
• Certified BLS required.
• Certified ACLS or completion in first 6 months of employment required.
• CRRN required after meeting eligibility requirements.
About the company