- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Laguna Hills
Responsiblefor providing acute patient care to patients in a safe and effective manner inthe Operating Room from admission to discharge.Additional responsibilities include directing the unlicensed employee’sactivity, synthesizing patient information, assessment of patient’s, planningof care/intervention, teaching of patients/family, implementation of treatmentplan/MD orders, and documentation and evaluation of patient care.Examples of duties include:
- Collaboration with healthcare team, patient and family to coordinate patient care delivery.
- Participation in ongoing feedback related to self, individual unit, and organizational performance improvement.
- Integration of patient care standards and protocols into personal practice and assisting other RN’s/UAP’s.
- Completion of patient care assignments and documentation, asking for and offering assistance as appropriate and delegating as appropriate. Thisposition requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfillingthe mission of Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It is expected that theemployee demonstrate behavior consistent with the core values. The employeeshall support Saddleback Memorial Medical Center’s strategic plan and the goalsand direction of the performance improvement plan.
- One year acute care experience in Surgical Services required. In lieu of this experience, consideration will be made for staff with strong education and associated experiential background
- Current CA RN license
- Current BCLS-C
- Current CNOR highly preferred
About the company