- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job ID: 710599BR
Business Area: CVS Health
Primary Location: TX ‒ Richardson
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category: Nursing
Clinical Licensure Required: Registered Nurse
Location Code OF112
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Telehealth you will be part of the Center of Excellence for Hemophilia. Work collaboratively with physicians, staff and other health care professionals. Develop, implement, and evaluate integrated comprehensive plans of care for our Hemophilia patients.
As a Hemophilia Telehealth Nurse you will…
* Have a profound effect on the lives of the patients and caregivers by making outbound calls to provide education, support, and troubleshooting.
* Use critical thinking and communication skills to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate patient outcomes, the end goal being optimal health outcomes for the patient.
* Provide continuity of care to defined patient populations through the use of telecommunications.
* Work with field staff and sales reps.
* Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with patients
* Coordinate nursing referrals with home health agencies and provide direction to internal staff in selecting appropriate infusion supplies.
* Must have two years Infusion experience or two years of Hemophilia experience
* Must have Home Health experience
In this Hemophilia Telehealth Nursing role, you will work from our office in Richardson, TX providing support and assistance to patients in 27 different states. Hours will be Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm central time. You must live within commutable distance to our Richardson branch.
Registered Nurses (RN) with CVS Health have a uniquely rewarding setting in which to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 7 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with innovative ideas but also have the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager, Hemophilia, Telehealth
* Registered Nurse (RN) with current license in state of Texas. Additional licensure will be required as this is a multi-state service area.
* Minimum two years Infusion experience or two years Hemophilia experience
* Must have prior Home Health experience
* Must have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity.
* Home Infusion experience preferred
This position requires a degree in nursing (RN) from an accredited School of Nursing
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or employment against any individual on the basis of race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, military status, marital status, genetic information, citizenship status, unemployment status, political affiliation, or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. CVS Health will consider qualified job candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal, state and local laws. CVS Health will not