- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Registered Nurse Surgery Recovery AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
Location Address: 2600 Bruce B.
Downs Blvd Wesley Chapel, Florida 33544
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- From state-of-the-art equipment to the most intricate building details, AdventHealth Wesley Chapel was designed from the ground up to maximize healing, patient care and wellness
- Recognized as leader in patient satisfaction and was named Top 100 Hospital in Modern Healthcare Magazine by IBM Watson Health
- 50,000 sq ft community Health & Wellness Center
- Comprehensive women's health center named Inspiration Place that incorporates female physician specialists, women's imaging, pelvic floor and female physical therapy and a boutique spa.
- Consistently named a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay by the Tampa Bay Times
- Opened an offsite 24 bed, 24/7 emergency room in Central Pasco to better serve the emergency health needs of residents in west and central Pasco
Full Time, Day shift.
Four 10-hour shifts, plus call.
- 7:30 pm)
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates effective assessment skills to ensure quality patient care is provided.
- Consistently develops an appropriate plan of care for patient from admission to discharge.
- Establishes appropriate implementation of nursing actions to ensure competent nursing care is delivered.
- Effectively evaluates the nursing plan of care to ensure safe, competent delivery of care is provided.
What You Will Need:
- Must be able to use a high level of abstract reasoning to assess patient, evaluate interventions, and revise plan of care according to patient outcomes.
- Basic computer skills
- must be able to navigate Microsoft windows based programs
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a minimum of an Associate of Science degree
- Active Florida RN license
- 2 Hours Stroke Education within 6 months of hire date, then 1 hour annually
- 4 Hours Hip & Knee Replacement Education within 6 months of hire date, then annually.
- One-year hospital experience
- Cerner (Preferred)
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.