- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary £31,000.00 - £41,300.00 gross per year
Registered Nurse - Wembley - General Care - upt to £41K salary + Paid Breaks
- Location: Wembley, London
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's Disease, Stroke & Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Negotiable Salary: Up to £16.56 (£31,000 - £41,300) negotiable depending on experience + Paid Breaks
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
* 4/5 CQC RATING!!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Wembley, London. The home offers a range of care services within three carefully designed buildings. Care plans are tailored to the needs of the individual and include dementia care, nursing, respite and convalescence care. Care is also offered to those who require palliative care, Parkinson's care and young physically disabled care.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances, shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually in line or higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £41,300!!!
2018 SON OF RESIDENT REVIEW: *Very good care for my mother and auntie for 6 weeks respite care. Very pleased with everything: staff, care, cleanliness, rooms, management etc. Thank you*
9.2/10 SCORE ON Apply
CQC 4/5 Overall Good
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee *120 per year
- Free DBS
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply