- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
creates connected technologies that reshape
industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than
100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems,
our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and
automate their operations.
Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On
everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
make Schneider Electric a great company.
Electric and power your career!
opportunity to join an international, dynamic and responsible company that
fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day we
empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how
our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
for research and analysis of regulated markets in a specified geographic
area. This includes ongoing and in-depth research of utilities,
regulatory bodies and opportunities in assigned market area. In an effort
to keep clients/accounts optimally positioned, the Analyst I will proactively
seek, identify and recommend savings opportunities related to rate choice,
service level, tax exemption, power factor, rebates, incentives, etc.
Furthermore, the Associate will respond to triggering events by performing
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Shadow daily Regulated Market Analysts activities with designated Mentor.
• Learn processes tasks and tools needed to perform competently in the
Regulated Market Analyst function.
• Create and maintain rate libraries for designated geographic assignment (to
include rate requirements, rate schedules, as well as utility summary and
• Perform site and account level analysis related to rate choice, level of
service, power factor, meter aggregation, voltage upgrades, etc.
• Perform regulatory research and analysis related to tax exemptions, rebates,
• Manage variances and exceptions elevated by Data Review Team.
• Aggressively resolve discrepancies with utilities due to incorrect billing.
• Formally convey recommendations in clear, concise, and professional manner;
effectively communicate Schneider Electric expertise to internal and external
• Develop and maintain current Utility Profiles.
• Prepare market specific Regulatory Updates on behalf of the regional team
including timing studies, fundamental analysis and technical analysis.
• Shadow in utility renegotiating efforts.
• Continuous research of market areas for designated geographical assignment.
• Perform ad hoc analyses within natural gas and electric power regulatory
• Mentor and assist in training new employees in proper analysis processes.
• Adhere to Schneider Electric analysis processes.
• Meet Schneider Electric’s client-specific data needs (hard copy files and
• Meet Schneider Electric’s work-flow tracking needs.
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must demonstrate strong analytical skills, including ability to understand
complex rate structures and independently obtain resolution on billing
• Technical and functional knowledge including extensive knowledge of
utilities, rate structures, taxes and other energy services
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Commitment to excellent customer service internally and externally
• Must work well in a team environment and be able to build relationships with
diverse groups and individuals
• Intermediate to proficient computer experience in Microsoft Office Products
• Ability to think outside the box in identifying new ideas to
enhance/incorporate Schneider Electric process/deliverables and to enhance
• High commitment to company vision and values
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward,
open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our
employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We
welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of
diversity are seen as a real value for the company.
for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond.
See what our people have to say about working for
About the company
Schneider Electric SE is a European multinational corporation that specializes in electricity distribution, automation management and produces installation components for energy management. It is headquartered in Rueil-Malmaison, France and is also based at the World Trade Center of Grenoble.
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation.
Schneider Electric develops technologies and solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development.