- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
United States of America - California, Sacramento
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Renewable Energy Consultant for a part-time variable position located in Sacramento, CA.
The successful candidate will provide consulting services on renewable energy projects in California and business development support for utilities in Western states.
Level specific responsibilities:
- Plans, organizes and implements all business development activities for an assigned market(s), or geographic territory.
- May supervise and oversee business development staff and managers.
- Participates in decision-making.
- Works independently to pursue development of new business prospects.
- Assists in the development of proposals and gives presentations to potential clients.
- Has broad knowledge of the business to support cross-discipline, business line, and region collaboration.
- Generally has business development and/or technical experience, with hands-on cost proposal development.
- BA/BS and 10 years of relevant experience including 2 years of leadership or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- 15 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of growing utility based businesses in both renewable energy and conventional based systems
- Established relationships with municipal utilities in CA and capability to build new relationships
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Job Category Business Development
Business Line Power & Industrial
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Part-time Variable
Requisition/Vacancy No. 230445BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- directors and executives