- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Crested Butte
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
.*Temporary Help must commit to work during our peak times during the winter 18/19 season: December 21st - January 5th February 15th- 17th, and March 7th - 22nd .
Provides guest services related to the proper selection, fitting and selling of winter sports equipment and accessories and assists in numerous functions related to maintaining efficient and high-quality shop operations. Acquires and retains detailed Rental and Retail product knowledge to best serve guests needs and for distributing general information on other resort services and products.
Essential Job Functions:
- Employs a warm, friendly and enthusiastic approach in assessing and meeting guest needs, and places guest needs as the highest priority at all times.
- Provides fast, accurate and appropriate selection and fitting of a variety of summer sports equipment.
- Acts independently to assure efficient, clean and organized shop/facilities operations at all times
- Maintains a broad knowledge base adequate enough to answer all guest equipment related queries as well as a variety of resort-wide information.
- Utilizes great attention to detail in the completion of all tasks and in supporting daily shop operations.
- Acquires and retains detailed Rental and Retail product knowledge to best serve guests and to help achieve departmental sales goals.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency
- English Proficiency
- Knowledge of computer operations preferred.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays.
- Physical capacity to work 8 or more hours standing/walking.
- Knowledge of hand tools such as screw drivers preferred.
We are the wild ones. Free, untamed, unstructured and unlike the others. We are confident in who we are and what we seek. We take bold risks to pursue our passions and live boldly with our choices. Our dedication to our mountains, community, coworkers and guests set us apart and bring us together. Come join us at the end of the road.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 171180