- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- Lake Buena Vista
A vacation at the Walt Disney World® Resort is a magical experience and it begins the moment our Guests check-in. By welcoming Guests upon arrival and providing them with the level of service that Disney is known for, our Guests experience the Disney magic from the moment they arrive.
Walt Disney World Resort Concierge Cast Members are responsible for delivering friendly anticipatory guest service personalized to each Guest’s unique needs throughout their stay. They are responsible for Guest check in and check out, assisting Guests with questions or concerns, following company policies and procedures, creating a safe work environment, providing appropriate recovery, and communicating with our Guests both verbally and via email/ text. They are knowledgeable about our Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks and other property offerings in order to assist Guests with booking or modifying Fast Pass selections, dining, spa, tours, and recreation reservations, and using discovery skills to sell Theme Park tickets. Our Concierge are expected to engage and assist guests using mobile devices throughout the Resort lobby (stand, sit, and walk for an extended period of time) and be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects 25 lbs or less on their own.
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated high-level guest service skills
- Customer service background
- Basic knowledge of Walt Disney World property, products and services and a passion for delivering exceptional Guest Service
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently
- Demonstrated follow through skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, written and verbal
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, LILO or other property management/hospitality reservation program and cash handling/payment processing skills
- Hospitality Management Degree (B.A. or B.S) or are currently enrolled in a college/university earning a degree in Hospitality Management
- One (1) year in a Guest facing role/experience in Resort Front Desk, Guest Services, or related professional areas.
- Candidates should exhibit strong organizational skills and an outgoing personality in addition to a positive, friendly, helpful attitude toward Cast Members and Guests to maintain the world-class quality of the Disney experience.
- Experience with hotel operations
- Demonstrated multiple language ability, both verbal and written
Required Education :
- High school diploma or GED
Additional Information :
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am. Third (3rd) shift opportunities may also be available with shifts between the hours of 10:00pm and 8:30am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
- Part-Time roles require FULL AVAILABILITY for any shift, a minimum of (3) three days per week
KEYWORDS: CONCIERGE2019 CONCIERGE 2019
- customer service
About the company
The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in high-quality entertainment and innovative technology. Begin a career that delivers unparalleled creative content and experiences to audiences around the world.
Specialties: Entertainment, Media, Movies, Resorts, Live Entertainment, Studios, Broadcasting, Theme Parks, Television.