- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- City of Colonial Heights
"Everything rises and falls on leadership" -John Maxwell
"Leaders are the heart of my restaurant. They help create the culture and make decisions that directly influence every metric that matters in the business." -Jason Riddle Owner/Operator of Chick-fil-A Southpark Mall
- A restaurant leader must be able to balance both results and relationships, having the ability to not only complete daily checklists but also develop strong relationships with fellow employees. Leaders must have a high capacity, being able to hold multiple responsibilities in tension. Strong decision making is crucial for success in this position as leaders make decisions that directly impact every important metric in the business.
- Exhibits servant leadership. Puts others above self.
- Has a strong moral compass.
- Is defined by integrity where actions and words are in alignment.
- Standard bearer with the ability to embody and defend the vision and values of the organization.
- Has a strong work ethic
- Ability to have Chick-fil-A on resume. Experience with Chick-fil-A prepares candidates for future opportunities as restaurant leaders, ability to become Owner/Operators, opportunities with Chick-fil-A Corporate and any other professional endeavor.
- Flexible hours. We recognize that great employees are busy in their personal lives. We all work to live and recognize that the organization is better when employees are rested and happy. We know that when we take care of our employees they will take care of our guests.
- Competitive pay. We watch business around us and strive to provide equivalent pay or better.
- Work directly with business owner. As a leader, you will have weekly meetings with the Owner/Operator. Monthly team meeting with the leadership team and quarterly 360 feedback reviews.
- Closed Sundays. We are closed Sunday's in an effort to give employees time to spend with their families and to worship if they want.
- Scholarship opportunities. Chick-fil-A offers a $2,500 annual scholarship and a $25,000 one time scholarship for qualifying individuals.
- Break meals. Employees working a shift greater than five hours receive free delicious, cravable products from Chick-fil-A.
Please do not send any emails, resumes, or call.
Simply submit a ZippyApp application package which may include the Common Employment Application, Resume, and a Cover Letter. In your Cover Letter, please write a short paragraph describing yourself and why you would make a great addition to our team.
ZippyApp is the Common Employment Application for online and mobile that allows you to apply for jobs with one click, and is being accepted at a growing number of businesses each day.
About the company